Pitstop Burger is a fast-food restaurant. Their menu is extremely low-priced, but it is one of the most delicious fast-food restaurants in Yerevan. But the quality of food is not excellent. If you don’t have a sensitive stomach, we recommend visiting and giving it a try. You can ask the staff to help you with ordering your food. The staff is mainly Syrian-Armenians, and they are very friendly. There is no tipping in this place, but leaving a tip on the table would be nice if you enjoyed your food and liked it.
Likes About Pitstop Burger
- Budget-friendly place.
- Tasty food.
- Kind and hospitable staff.
- The place is always clean.
- They will make new food if you didn’t like your food.
- Open till late hours.
Dislikes About Pitstop Burger
- Not the best quality of food.
- Sometimes there is a delay in making food.
- Despite the fact that they had renovated and made their fast-food restaurant bigger, it is still small.
It is a great place to grab a quick lunch, and it is a budget-friendly place. They don’t have the worst food quality, but it is one of the most delicious fast-food restaurants in Yerevan.